By Elizabeth K. Fischer
Are you frustrated with your advertising?
If so, you are likely making mistakes buying advertising. Find out about the twenty-six mistakes businesspeople make buying advertising. Learn how to stop making those mistakes. Discover how to take control of your advertising and end your frustration.
In revealing these twenty-six mistakes to you, Elizabeth’s goal is to help you do more effective advertising.
“This was a ‘Wow’ moment! You are so right, but I never saw it quite this way before. Thanks!” Joylene
“I just finished reading the first chapter and it really resonates with me. Before I came to work at my present job, I did not know the difference between marketing and advertising.” – Jody
“I was just invited to a big event put on by our local daily newspaper. It was put on by ‘marketing consultants.’ It almost seemed like going to a time share meeting. It was very high pressure and consisted of a one year contract for ads in the paper even though our farmers’ market is only open six months a year. I am still getting calls from the paper to sign a contract.” – Lois
- Mistake #1 Buying advertising by equating it with marketing
- Mistake #2 Buying advertising for the wrong reasons
- #3 w/o having a written marketing plan
- #4 w/o establishing objectives
- #5 w/o knowing my target market
- #7 w/o discovering my unique selling proposition.
- #8 w/o using publicity to build a business.
- #9 w/o setting a budget and sticking to it.
- #10 w/o using my plan.
- #11 w/o understanding the media and how to use each well.
- #12 w/o deciding which are the best media to reach my market
- #13 w/o a clue as to the ad’s content
- #14 not using it to deliver a consistent message
- #15 w/o using a campaign long enough and with enough frequency to make a campaign effective
- #16 w/o knowing how to purchase the different media.
- #17 w/o thoroughly checking out what I am buying.
- #18 Buying the media’s line
- #19 w/o using media reps’ knowledge and expertise to my advantage.
- #20 w/o understanding how to negotiate with media reps
- #21 not following through in-store or online.
- #22 not checking to see that what I ordered ran.
- #23 thinking that it will solve my revenue and selling problems.
- #24 not evaluating the marketing plan on a quarterly basis.
- #25 not making the buy part of a marketing system.
- #26 not having the courage to change how you do so.
How to Access Mistakes I Made Buying Advertising Audiobook
Your payment gives you access for 14 days to listen to the audiobook of Mistakes I Made Buying Advertising. You may repeat chapters or listen more than once, however long you like, during that time period. When the subscription time period of 14 days is up, you will no longer be able to access Mistakes I Made Buying Advertising Audiobook. If you want to listen longer, you may pay for another 14-day time period whenever you wish.
To subscribe, click on the subscription link and follow the instructions. Once you have subscribed, return whenever you like during the 14-day time period, enter your login, and access the audiobook.